Tuesday, February 26, 2008

blah

I'm feeling kind of blah the last few days. Antsy. I feel discontent but I do not know why. I hope I figure it out soon.

Today Janie and Ethan had total breakdowns. The frustration tolerance in both of them is near zero. I don't know how to handle it. I try to comfort Jane but she doesn't accept it like she did before. She doesn't want me to hold her or talk about what is bothering her. What am I going to do?

Not much has changed. Still dealing with a bunch of problems, some big, some small. Still at a loss as to what to do about most of them.

I hope I will feel better soon.

Comments:
lots of love, kaci. i'm starting to feel like spring is around the corner - hopefully you will too soon.
 
I'm sending positive karma your way. I hope it helps. Hopefully with March comes warmer weather and happier children.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]