Friday, March 14, 2008


My e-mail crashed yesterday. I lost all messages and all contacts. I am beside myself. All the photos, emails, and important password and receipts have been wiped out. If you read this e-mail me so I can have your email address again. For awhile I couldn't email but I think I got that fixed. I don't know how this all happened but I can't tell you how much I feel lost and panicky. I haven't felt like this since Carlos' identity was stolen a few months ago. I have always had a mistrust of computers. They seem so fallible, so unreliable. More and more I think it is dangerous that so much of our lives are wrapped up in computers. Computer crashes happen a lot more often than fires. Hacking is so much more prevalent than bank robberies. Identity theft is on the rise. How safe are we?

What do you think?

Comments:
love that pix of jane!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]