Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I got my hair cut today. My hair grows fast but when I let it get long it looks ratty and frizzy. I had it cut short-I think it is a bob. I probably won't be able to get it to look as good as when the hair dresser did it. I don't have the equipment or talent when it comes to hair or make up, for that matter. Still, it feels so good to be free of excess hair. Like a heavy, hot burden has been lifted. My hair looks good to me even if my family doesn't like it. I'll post a picture soon, I hope.

Another rough day with the kids, particularly Jane. I hope tomorrow will be better.

go well.

Comments:
i bet you look so CUTE!! i can't wait to see a pic!! good luck with your kiddos. i think they must all have spring fever!!
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
where are you? we miss you and would love to hear from you.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]