Sunday, November 30, 2008

Ethan's Birthday Party


Ethan decided he wanted to celebrate his birthday last Friday. He decided this last Sunday. We went out on Wed. and purchased his gifts. He didn't have school so unfortunately I had to bring him with me. On Friday he had a treasure hunt to find his gifts. I hid them and make clues up to find each gift. On the gift was taped the clue to the next gift. He liked figuring out the clues to find his gifts. I like this making him work for his gifts. He wanted pizza for his special meal so we brought home Dominos. He wanted an ice cream cake for his cake. All in all I think it went well. Since he picked out his gifts he wasn't disappointed and played with two of them for hours. (Most of them were books.) I like these simple family parties. I can't believe my little boy is now a strapping young lad of 10! (actually his birthday is not till Dec. 2nd, but still, 10!)




10 Things I love about Ethan
  1. he's so darn cute.
  2. his imagination is amazing.
  3. he is such a deep thinker.
  4. he is an incredible drawer.
  5. he is so tenderhearted.
  6. he has the best laugh in the world.
  7. his smile lights up my world.
  8. he is incredibly intelligent.
  9. he is so funny without even trying.
  10. he is the best son a mother could have.
I love you, Ethan!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]