Saturday, November 8, 2008

home

I love my new home. I love all the space, all the counters, two bathrooms, the huge yard, the trees and beaches, just about everything.

I've actually been able to create a lot since I've been here. I haven't been able to do that in years.

I think the kids are adjusting reasonably well. Ethan had his first playdate today. I think he enjoyed himself.

I'm still trying to arrange one for Jane.

Carlos has a hard time getting up in the morning. About two days a week I take him to a train station about an hour away so he doesn't have to get up so early.

I've gained weight and back fat since I moved. Walking up 3 flights of stairs and walking everywhere made a big difference. Now my butt is sore from driving so much.

We are getting a large trampoline so the kids (and me) can be more active. I'm excited to jump. I haven't been on a tramp. in I don't know how many years.

I took an 5 day online class with Ashley Wren. I absolutely loved it. She has such great ideas to keep the creative juices flowing. I wish the class was longer. If I can figure out how I'll post some pictures of the art journal entries.









Gotta go.

Comments:
I was wondering how you liked your new house. I'm glad everything is falling into place for you.
 
Hi Kaci I am so glad you posted! I am so happy that you love it there! I love the journal pages...you really are so creative. Hope all is well : )

xxoxo
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]