Monday, November 9, 2009

Has it really been so long?
The kids and I are really sick. Painfully sick. Recovery is slow. I missed my workout today because of being sick.

For six weeks straight I've been exercising 3 days a week. That is really consistent for me. I'm going to try to do it on Wed. Hopefully I'll be better by then.

Lots has happened since last year. Our little branch has split into two branches. I'm Relief Society 1st counselor (actually, have been for a long time). Tough job. I try not to think about it too much otherwise I get overwhelmed. It is a tough branch.

Carlos is 2nd counselor in the branch presidency. He was called the end of September. I don't know how he can handle working 15 hour workdays plus this calling. But so far he hasn't collapsed.

We only have one car and Carlos takes it to work Mon. thru Thurs. I hate it being stuck. Last Thurs. Ethan was so sick I needed to take him to the doctor and I had no car. It took me till noon to find a ride to the doctor. It is so hard not having a car available.

The kids don't like school but they tolerate it. So far they haven't fought me about going to school, thank you very much. Jane is in 2nd grade and Ethan is in 5th. The school seems pretty good.

The kids have started planning their birthday parties. They wrote down the schedule, who to invite, what games to play, what food to eat, and what presents they want. It is pretty funny to read what they have planned. Now I just need a car to buy their presents.

My camera broke a long time ago so no more photos. Sometimes it's a real bummer but part of me is relieved-no more photos to have to deal with. We already have albums full of photos that nobody even looks at.

Autumn has been nice here. Pretty mild so far. The leaves are pretty. I actually haven't been outside very much.

That's all for now. I'm tired.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]